- Written by Webmaster
- Hits: 5062
Information about the General Assembly together with an archive of earlier assemblies.
The 16th ORDINARY GENERAL ASSEMBLY of the European Dyslexia Association will be held on 3rd of October 2015 in Athens, Greece.
- If one of the Effective Members has not paid its membership fees for 2014 and/or earlier, this member has no vote at the GA 2014.
- According to the Statutes of the EDA the General Assembly will be deemed to be validly constituted if the minimum of 3 Effective Members are present (Article 8).
- The Effective Members can be represented by proxy to another Effective Member attending the GA (Article 8).
- Each Effective association member shall be entitled to speak and vote. Each Adherent association member shall be entitled to speak (Article 9).
- Half of the votes plus one of the votes cast by the Effective associations present or represented by proxy shall suffice for the passing of resolutions (Article 9).
- The Assembly shall give a valid decision only on items included in the agenda (Article 9).
- The legally need formal requirements (proxy form, attendance form, nomination form for election to the Board) for a valid deliberation of the coming General Assembly are attached.