The Autumn Seminars (former "Summer seminars") is an annual (except for when we have our conference) event that the European Dyslexia Associations has been inviting to since 2013. It all started in San Marino as a type of summer school bringing together different stakeholders responsible for people with dyslexia in a smaller event, aimed at exchanging ideas and experiences.
In the menu to the left you can find information about the previous events (our archive).
Autumn Seminars 2019
Join us in Växjö, Sweden on September 27 - 29 , 2019 for our next Autumn Seminars.
Registration is now open!
Call for papers
Eget mi ac magna cep lobortis faucibus accumsan enim lacinia adipiscing metus urna adipiscing cep commodo id. Ac quis arcu amet. Arcu nascetur lorem adipiscing non faucibus odio nullam arcu lobortis. Aliquet ante feugiat. Turpis aliquet ac posuere volutpat lorem arcu aliquam lorem.
General information about our Autumn Seminars
- The European Dyslexia Association does not promote/endorse any products or services. Speakers are required to respect this in their presentation.
- Oral presentations and workshops will be delivered in English.
- Travel and accommodation must be covered by the participants and speakers themselves.
- As places for attendants are restricted, accommodation information and early registration is recommended.
Follow the reports from this years Autumn Seminars on Twitter
Objectives of the EDA Community Autumn Seminars:
- to provide and exchange information between stakeholders responsible for people with Dyslexia, about future strategies
- to raise questions, perspectives and answers for the creation of a Dyslexia-friendly Europe
- to formulate common strategies in a kind of policy guidelines
- to raise public awareness about the situation of people with Dyslexia
The Autumn Seminars addresses people interested in dyslexia, preferably delegates of European dyslexia associations – (EDA Members).
The 4th EDA Community Summer School was staged successfully from the 6th till 8th of June 2013, in cooperation with the University of San Marino. The EDA-Board decided to rename this event to:“EDA Summer Seminars” and later on "Autumn Seminars".