- Written by Webmaster
- Hits: 2657
“Exchanging research, practice and experience”
- Prof. Maria Giuseppina Bartolini Bussi, University of Modena (Italy)
- Prof. Angela Fawcett, Swansea University (UK)
- Ms Anny Cooreman, Headteacher, Eureka Leuven School (Belgium)
Target group are researchers, professionals, educational experts, teachers, parents as well as individuals with learning difficulties. Aims are to forge closer contacts and communication, to share research information and good practices for DYS-students, to express DYS-experiences and bring forward any DYS- related problems (in early recognition, education, vocational life, profession, related legal issues and laws, etc.) in the countries of the participants.
- Oral presentations and workshops will be delivered in English.
- “Italian Day”: On the third day (21st of June) will be provided translation into Italian.
Plan your visit
For more information about how to travel to San Marino and where to stay during your visit, please see the official Summer Seminar pages: http://www.unirsm.sm/it/centro-studio-ricerca-applicata-dislessia/eda/_1554.htm
In the programme (download it here: ) there are some social activities scheduled for you to enjoy.
- June 19th, at 5pm – guided tour of the historical centre
- June 21st at sunset – ESTATE IN CENTRO (summer in the historical center). At sunset wine tasting, shopping, entertainment medieval, live music, themed menus to enjoy at the historic center.
- June 21st at 9.30 pm – Concert with Pat Metheney Unity group
Why not visit "Museo Pinacoteca San Francesco"?
(Open Monday to Friday 9.00-17.00, Saturday and Sunday 8:00 to 20:00 hours). Collective exhibition of paintings by young and established contemporary Italian artists curated by Maria Chiara Vallacchi. With workshops. http://www.museidistato.sm/Museo_trad/msf/index.htm
The 4th EDA Community Summer School was staged successfully from the 6th till 8th of June 2013, in cooperation with the University of San Marino. The EDA-Board has decided to rename this event to:“EDA Summer Seminars”