- Written by Webmaster
- Hits: 8337
Summer seminars is an annual (except for when we have our conference) event that the European Dyslexia Associations has been inviting to since 2013. It all started in San Marino as a type of summer school bringing together different stakeholders responsible for people with dyslexia in a smaller event, aimed at exchanging ideas and experiences.
In the menu to the right you can find information about the previous events (our archive).
This year, 2017, we will hold the Summer Seminars a little later than usual, hence the name:
Autumn Seminars 2017
"Contributions for bridging the gap between research, policies and practice –for people with dyslexia and other specific learning disabilities"
The European Dyslexia Association, in cooperation with Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität München, is happy to announce European Dyslexia Autumn Seminar in Munich, Germany from Friday 6th to Sunday 8th of October 2017.
Target group are researchers, professionals, educational experts, teachers, parents as well as individuals with learning difficulties. Aims are to forge closer contacts and communication, to share research information and good practices for DYS-students, to express DYS-experiences and bring forward any DYS-related problems (in early recognition, education, vocational life, profession, related legal issues and laws, etc.) in the countries of the participants.
General information about our Summer Seminars
- The European Dyslexia Association does not promote/endorse any products or services. Speakers are required to respect this in their presentation.
- Oral presentations and workshops will be delivered in English.
- Travel and accommodation must be covered by the participants and speakers themselves.
- As places for attendants are restricted (maximum 100), accommodation information and early registration is recommended.
Follow the reports from this years Summer Seminars on Twitter
Objectives of the EDA Community Summer Seminars:
- to provide and exchange information between stakeholders responsible for people with Dyslexia, about future strategies
- to raise questions, perspectives and answers for the creation of a Dyslexia-friendly Europe
- to formulate common strategies in a kind of policy guidelines
- to raise public awareness about the situation of people with Dyslexia
The summer seminars addresses people interested in dyslexia, preferably delegates of European dyslexia associations – (EDA Members).
The 4th EDA Community Summer School was staged successfully from the 6th till 8th of June 2013, in cooperation with the University of San Marino. The EDA-Board decided to rename this event to:“EDA Summer Seminars”
Subscribe to our newsletter so you don't miss out on information when time comes. There is a limited number (100) of seats.
For more information about previous summer seminars, please see the submenues to this page for different years.