All Summer Seminars
- Written by Webmaster
- Hits: 552
"Contributions for bridging the gap between research, policies and practice –for people with dyslexia and other specific learning disabilities"
The European Dyslexia Association, in cooperation with Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität München, is happy to announce the European Dyslexia Autumn Seminars in Munich, Germany from Friday 6th to Sunday 8th of October 2017.
Conference language will be English.
Registration and hotels
We hope to open our registration at the end of April... but please note that Hotels in Munich in October can become booked pretty fast, so make sure to make a reservation as soon as possible if you intend to join us
Call for papers
The conference will feature presentations on best practice, policy and knowledge regarding dyslexia and dyscalculia as well as opportunities for people to meet and network.
You are invited to submit a spoken research presentation or an interactive research poster, a lecture or workshop proposals on the subject of dyslexia and dyscalculia related to theory and/or practice as well as personal experiences.
- For research presentations or posters, your submission should consist of
- Title (max 100 characters),
- Purpose (max 600 characters),
- Method (max 600 characters),
- Results/conclusions (max 600 characters)
- Specify if you prefer to have your presentation as an oral presentation or as an interactive poster
- Specify your contribution as being a
- Research presentation,
- Professional presentation,
- Personal experience.
- For professional presentations, workshops or personal experiences, your submission should consist of:
- Title (max 100 characters),
- Presenters names,
- Abstract (max 600 characters),
Each oral presentation will be allowed 20 minutes for their presentation and five minutes of Q&A. We will not accept any presentations trying to promote products, companies or services.
The deadline for submitting your contribution is 30th of May, 2017. You will be informed about the results of the review-process by 15th of June, 2017.
If accepted, your submission details will be used to form an abstract for the conference programme.
The online-registration starts shortly (175€). Don’t miss the possibility to register for the Social dinner before 30th of June, 2017 (20€). Please visit this conference page for updated information.
Confirmed Keynote speakers:
Please note that this list may be updated!
Professor Karin Landerl
University of Graz, Germany
Senior Researcher Franck Ramus
Professor Gerd Schulte-Körne
Clinics of Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität München, Clinics for Children and Adolescent Psychiatry, Psychosomatics and Psychotherapy
University of Munich, Germany
Registration opens shortly. We will announce it on our FaceBook page, Twitter and through our Newsletter. Stay tuned!
Go to registration page
Follow the reports for this years Autumn Seminars on Twitter
- The European Dyslexia Association does not promote/endorse any products or services. Speakers are required to respect this in their presentation.
- Oral presentations and workshops will be delivered in English.
- Travel and accommodation must be covered by the participants and speakers themselves.
- As places for attendants are restricted (maximum 100), accommodation information and early registration is recommended.
Objectives of the EDA Community Summer Seminars:
- to provide and exchange information between stakeholders responsible for people with Dyslexia, about future strategies
- to raise questions, perspectives and answers for the creation of a Dyslexia-friendly Europe
- to formulate common strategies in a kind of policy guidelines
- to raise public awareness about the situation of people with Dyslexia
The summer seminars addresses people interested in dyslexia, preferably delegates of European dyslexia associations – (EDA Members).
Admission is €?, travel and accommodation are at charge of the participants.
Subscribe to our newsletter so you don't miss out on information when time comes. There is a limited number (120) of seats.
For more information about previous summer seminars, please see the submenues to this page for different years.